|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Manpower Engineering is seeking an Engineering Manager on behalf of our client to lead an electronics manufacturing team in Tulsa, OK. This individual will recruit, hire, train and lead the Manufacturing Engineering, Process Engineering, and Test Engineering groups. He/she will have successful experience in engineering with an electronics manufacturing company.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruit, hire, train and lead the Manufacturing Engineering, Process Engineering, and Test Engineering groups
- Assign and supervise resources to support projects and programs
- Develop and maintain processes, tooling, equipment, and manufacturing instructions.
- Develop processes and procedures compliant with industry standards (AS9100, ISO9000, IPC610)
- Support the bids and proposals department with estimates for labor, tooling, and non-recurring costs
- Develop and execute a capital budget that invests in automation to stay at the front of current technology
- Lead the continuous improvement activities
- Develop and empower a team of functional leaders
- Establish goals and measure performance for each engineering function
- Assist in development and enforcement of organizational policies, procedures, and standards.
- Develop, maintain, and publish meaningful metrics to guide decision-making and drive improvement
- Successful experience in the engineering function at an electronics manufacturing company
- Experience in the aerospace, defense or medical sector is highly desireable
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with people at all levels and functions inside the company and with customers and suppliers
- Experience managing in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working root cause - corrective action activities
- Ability to assign tasks, track progress, update schedules, and meet deadlines
- Ability to quickly and accurately assess complex problems and develop creative solutions
- Proven track record of successfully leading continuous improvement activities
- Proficient in technical writing and documentation
- Negotiation and conflict management skills
- Computer proficiency Microsoft Office, MRP and MES.