|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of the highest quality suggest using our boiler plate description language: arc welding products, automated joining assembly and cutting systems, and has a global leading position in brazing and soldering alloys. With over 125 of innovation and service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation, drive growth and provide a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric, where we don't use this phrase of marketing ourselves - we use our purpose statement: ' we operate to a higher standard to build a better world.
Req. ID: 20844
PURPOSE: Direct and coordinate the activities of the Mentor Consumable Methods and Process Engineering Department.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Identify business and capital improvement opportunities to support the corporate strategic plan, both domesticand international.
- Manage projects and personnel to achieve technical and business results.
- Develop manufacturing technologies, establish budgets, organize capital plans, supervise designs, and resolvestart-up problems.
- Have fiscal responsibility for dollars spent and savings achieved.
- Proactively address environment, ergonomic, and safety issues.
- Keep abreast of technological developments outside Lincoln Electric that could affect global competiveness, andrecommend further study or change when appropriate.
- Provide consultation to domestic and international managers.
- Monitor business plans, market trends, and new product development.
- Support the personal growth of direct reports, both their technical and people skills, to prepare them managerialpositions.
- Assign personnel to resolve day to say operational problems.
- Ensure compliance with OSHA and EPA.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in support of the Company's 2025 Strategy.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- 9+ years of experience, preferred
- Demonstrate ability in personnel and project management, financial analysis, and governmental regulatoryissues.
- Have strong business and manufacturing background.
- Be familiar with products and manufacturing practices.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Ability to build and maintain superior relationships with internal and external clients at all levels.
- Anticipates internal and/or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues; recommends process, productor service improvements
- Solves unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business
- Contributes to the development of functional strategy
- Leads project teams to achieve milestones and objectives
- Typically operates with broad latitude in a complex environment
- Wire drawing or chemical processing experience preferred.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $3B publicly traded company (NASDAQ:LECO) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 55 manufacturing locations in 18 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.
Employment Status: Salary Full-Time
Section: Lincoln Cleveland (US10)
EOE, including disability/veterans