|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Gainwell Technologies LLC
At Gainwell, we're on a mission to help those most vulnerable get the quality healthcare they need to live happy, healthier lives. We harness the power of technology to help our clients improve the health and well-being of the members they serve.
We believe nothing is impossible when you bring together people who care deeply about making healthcare work better for everyone.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensures the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Assists in planning and designing business processes; assists in formulating recommendations to improve and support business activities
- Leverages tools, reports, and metrics in place to proactively perform first-level analysis and provide awareness to statuses
- Builds relationships with internal and external staff to ensure client expectations are being met
- Works with technology/project teams to understand the business meaning of data to appropriately QA any client deliverables
- Partners with operations and other internal teams to ensure our product offerings and services are being delivered appropriately
- Experience with SQL Server, Reporting, or using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to be careful and thorough about detail.
- Basic interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
- Communication skills
- Basic Change facilitation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment