|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Trades & Services
Allstates Consulting Services has ongoing openings for experienced Electricians, Electrical Helpers, Construction Laborers and Foreman in the following markets:
Des Moines, IA
The Electrician will be part of a 2 or 3 man crew installing Generator sets at telecom sites. This will involve running all electrical cable, setting and installing associated controls, testing and turn up. The electrician will have 5+ years installing electrical components in commercial, industrial or residential environments. Must be able to do work without supervision and posses an electrical license in the state applying for.
Must be able to travel 3 to 4 weeks on the road at a time. This is not optional, if you can not travel do not apply.
Company will pay $125 a day Per-diem to cover Meals and Hotel. Company will provide Vehicles, trailers, testing equipment and large tools need for the job. Tech is responsible for personal hand tools.
As an Electrician:
- Have an UpToDate resume listing out your electrical experience.
- If you have a license please list that on your resume.
- Possess a good work ethic.
- Be 100% Safety minded.
- Possess your OSHA 10 Certification.
- We will provide CPR/First Aid and RF Safety certifications.
- Be willing to travel 3 to 4 weeks at a time.
- Must be computer literate and able to communicate effectively.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurances
Allstates Consulting Services is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer. Must be able to pass a 7-year Background check, have a valid Driver's License and be able to pass a drug screening.
Please send resume to