|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Trades & Services
- Massillon, Ohio
- We offer competitive pay which ranges paid out hourly at $30-$32 based on experience.
- Monday-Friday (8 hour workday with 2-10 minutes paid breaks and 1-20minute paid lunch) on 3rd Shift 11pm-7am
The Electrician provides support to plant operations and will trouble-shoot, repair, program, replace, maintain, and install electrical/electronic systems for production related equipment and building utilities within the facility. Responsibilities include following all local, state, and federal electrical codes. Documentation of problems and maintenance of equipment and facility systems are also required.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Company Funded Pension Plan
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Gainsharing Program
- Signing Bonus
- Medical, Vision, Dental & Prescription Coverage - No monthly premiums for Employee
- Paid Lunch & Breaks
- Basic Life Insurance - Free
- Short Term Disability - Free
- Stock Purchase Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Vacation Accrual Based on Years of Service
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety Shoe Allowance
- Prescription Safety Glasses
- Trains others as required in any phase of electrical skills. Prepares workstation, installs, repairs and wires all the electrical and electronic apparatus, devices, and circuits throughout the plant, in accordance with national electrical code requirements.
- Dismantles, inspects, determines source of trouble, repairs, adjusts, or replaces faulty parts and wiring on machinery, equipment, motors, generators, power distribution and control panels, circuit breakers, rectifiers, electronic devices, etc. Reassembles, tests, and adjusts for safe and proper operation.
- Makes power cable splices and works hot lines as required. Fabricates brackets and miscellaneous parts, solders, silver solders and braces as required. Cuts, threads and installs conduit. Removes and replaces obstructions, parts and equipment to gain access to trouble areas and fulfill job duties.
- Completely wires and maintains building and structures, including lighting fixtures. Computes load requirements of wiring or electrical equipment. Performs preventative maintenance. Required climbing. Keeps own work area and equipment clean and orderly. Maintains necessary records. Works from schematics, wiring diagrams, prints, written and verbal instructions
- One to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
- The team member frequently is required to climb or balance and talk or hear.
- The team member is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The team member must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Generally, works in a typical office setting but will be required to perform some job duties in a plant environment
- While performing the duties of this job in the plant, the team member may be exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicular traffic
- The team member may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures in the plant
- The noise level in the plant is frequently loud
Click Here to Apply!
Not sure if you meet all the requirements, but still think this role,
but still think Crown Cork & Seal could be the right fit for you?
Go ahead and apply!
CROWN Cork & Seal USA, Inc., a wholly owned company of Crown Holdings, Inc. is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and sale of packaging products for consumer goods. At Crown, we are passionate about helping our customers build their brands and connect with consumers around the world. We do this by delivering innovative packaging that offers significant value for brand owners, retailers, and consumers alike. With operations in 36 countries employing over 24,000 people and net sales of over $8 billion, we are uniquely positioned to bring best practices in quality and manufacturing to our customers to drive their businesses locally and globally. Sustaining a leadership position requires us to build a team of highly talented, dedicated, and driven individuals.
Crown's Food Division is the number one manufacturer of food cans in the world. Our complete array of food packaging serves a variety of markets, including fruit, vegetables, dairy, fish, meat, ready meals, pet food, infant milk powder and other dry food products. We offer a wide selection of food cans from round to bowl as well as shaped cans. We truly focus on excellence. Here is your chance to join the Crown Food Division.
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage xPO is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.