|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Leading provider of plumbing fixtures, sinks, lighting & related accessories currently needs a Technical Support Customer Service Representative to sit out of their
Bedford, Massachusetts location. In this role, you will be the hands-on systems support for their central distribution location and phone support to their remote users.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity!
- Troubleshooting and resolving LAN/WAN performance connectivity and related network problems
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and maintain PC hardware and software. Including all versions of Windows and Microsoft Office
- Assist in server maintenance and special projects/tasks
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email issues, VOIP, wireless devices and more
- Understand applications database structure and its integration
- Research, resolve and respond to the user questions and problems received via telephone calls, e-mails and call backs in a timely manner and in accordance with standards.
- Keep end users informed about the status of issues. Communicate with end users, using customer services skills and diplomacy to resolve situations.
- Maintain a positive and helpful attitude while dealing with high priority situations or levels of frustration by end users.
- Phone support for 2000 + users
- Perform operational tasks, special projects and assignments.
- Ability to travel with short notice in rare occasions.
- Weekend, evening, or other non-standard work hours may be required.
- Occasional physical effort (e.g. lifting, moving computer equipment).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong self-initiative and sense of urgency with excellent follow-up skills.
- Working experience with LAN and WAN environments including VLANing
- Active Directory experience
- VoIP admin experience
- Understanding Wi-Fi and how it works, including handheld wireless devices and printers
- Experience with Windows networking and file sharing.
- Windows System Administration knowledge and experience
- Configure, analyze, repair Mac systems
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, make decisions, and take ownership.
- Demonstrate the ability to work on multiple projects, define tasks and assign priority levels with minimal supervision.
Some of the Benefits Offered:
- Medical & Dental
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
Candidates will send an updated resume to apply for immediate consideration and we will contact you for an initial phone screen.
Why Work with Volt?
Because we never forget that the success of our business depends on the success of the people we put to work. We strive to always promote a positive, supportive environment where you can find work as well as a career partner. Our recruiting and candidate support teams are experts in matching candidates to the right jobs and known for providing essential, ongoing career consulting that fuels strong career momentum.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer