|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Trades & Services
Position Overview: As an active member of the production team on the plant floor, the Master Electrician will support the daily production activities at our three-piece can manufacturing operation. This position will interact closely with all aspects of the manufacturing process. The position is hands-on and will be required to cover a variety of duties and responsibilities. Troubleshooting issues with existing equipment is an essential part of keeping the manufacturing line productive.
Pay Rate: $40.00/hour plus shift differential
• Supervise and approve all electrical work done by electricians and journeymen.
• Responsible for signing for all electrical work in the facility.
• Maintain and troubleshoot all electrical systems, computers, building and machinery. This should include 480V 3 phase power as well as control systems.
• Working knowledge of AC and DC power supplies, 3 phase, single phase, generators, PLC and electronic equipment.
• Working knowledge and use of electronic or electrical testing equipment.
• Work from and maintain electrical drawings, schematic and prints.
• Working knowledge of electronic/electrical codes.
• Assist in new installation and upgrades of plant equipment.
• Conduct process check as required.
• Work with outside contractors to maintain the fire alarm system in proper working order.
• Maintain cleanliness of electrical shop and job sites, while practicing appropriate safety procedures.
• Assist and support other production floor operations as required.
• Properly complete all administrative tasks, including log books, data entry, jumper log and record keeping.
• Meet all other duties and responsibilities of a team member of Crown Cork & Seal
JOB REQUIREMENTS *
Skills and Qualifications:
• Must have the appropriate licensing from the State of Minnesota (Master Electrician)
• 3+ years in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to troubleshoot electrical systems.
• Must be able to read and interpret mechanical and electrical blueprints, electrical schematics and parts specifications.
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage xPO is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.