|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Trades & Services
Discovery is at the core of everything we do - whether it's a great value, incredible style, or building long-lasting partnerships with people around the world. That's what makes TJX different. You can find it all across our brands: TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense. Every one of our brands has one thing in common: environments that are always changing. That's just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships, and even about yourself. Come discover what different can mean for you.
The Contingent Labor Program Specialist will be an integral member of our strategic contingent labor program. You will partner with staffing vendor partners and hiring managers as it relates to staff augmentation, statement of work (SOW) and other types of temp support required to sustain the talent needs of the organization.
- Own the contingent labor lifecycle by supporting staff augmentation needs enterprise-wide
- Build an internal brand and act as trusted advisor to multiple client groups by guiding them end-to-end through the contingent labor requisition process, providing insights gained through market intelligence and vendor partnerships and consulting on contingent labor roles which drives creative hiring strategies and solutions.
- Influence, collaborate and be a thought partner to the business/hiring manager, HRBPs, 3rd Party vendors
- Partner with hiring manager to determine staffing needs, develop contingency plans due to COVID contractor guidelines, prioritize position requirements and when needed, challenge hiring manager assumptions to help deliver the best talent for the position
- Act as a connector between hiring managers, vendors, and contractors during and post-onboarding.
- Represent TJX as an "Employer of Choice" in the external market by advocating for TJX culture and values
- Partner with Contingent Labor PMO peers to drive operational efficiencies within the VMS and everyday processes.
- Deliver outstanding hiring experience to all partners, including candidates and Hiring Managers
- Ability to balance and triage multiple competing priorities that arise during the lifecycle of a contractor's assignment
- Solve complex problems and anticipate challenges in partnership with Hiring Managers, HR partners, Shared Service teams and Vendors
- 5 years full life-cycle recruitment experience-with at least 1 year of experience within the contingent labor staffing
- Experience with a VMS tools like Fieldglass or Beeline
- Role models a growth mindset, and uses a "how might we" approach
- Demonstrates professional maturity, accepts feedback, and resilience
- Demonstrates an ability to establish planning and routines to achieve optimal productivity and results-with a focus on high volume recruitment needs
- Ability to establish relationships and be a trusted business partner both internally and externally
- Shows accountability by follow up and follow through, high drive for results and proactive approach to work
- Demonstrates creative problem solving and critical thinking skills
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That's why working here is so much more than a job. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people that work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff - competitive pay, great benefits, and a great group of people.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Full COVID-19 vaccination, including a booster once eligible, is a condition of employment at TJX, subject to reasonable accommodation where required by law.