|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Want to be a part of the entire project, from proposal to close? Want to collaborate with some of the most advanced engineers in the state? Want to work with a firm that has 75 years of success?
GEE Group is currently working with just such an agency in its search for a Construction Project Manager.
Construction Project Manager responsibilities:
· Client-focused communication and outreach, with the ability to communicate easily between clients and colleagues
· Establishing project, schedule, and cost, all while maintaining the clients and business guiding principles and focus.
· Ensuring cash flow, quality, resource planning requirements, and risk management to optimize service, quality, and fiscal responsibility to both client and company
The Construction Project Manager is a vital role in the success of this firm and as such, there are very specific qualifications required:
· Degree in Engineering, plus 10+ years experience in design or process engineering
· Professional registration
· Ability to communicate professionally with both internal and external clients.
The Construction Project Manager will be the liaison between all parties involved in the project, with the ability to effectively communicate and elaborate on various aspects of the job both verbally and written, including technical blueprints. The Construction Project Manager will submit all Federal, State, and local documents for code compliance review and obtain all necessary permits.