|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Our client, an internationally established and reputable company, is seeking a Production Manager to add to their team. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience in a managerial/supervisory role in the construction industry and be available to travel up to 3 weeks out of the month to construction sites throughout the Midwest. Will be responsible for the entire production process of the company. He/she coordinates all activities related for the entire process of the construction of jobs.
- Filling out and sending in data
- Filling out and sending in per diem request
- Ensuring a safe work environment
- Oversee the hiring of local employees and documentation and send-off of new-hire records
- Troubleshooting equipment issues
- Working with customers in performing work of critical path areas
- Doing the maintenance checks on equipment
- Planning the day-to-day work on a job site.
- Documenting daily activities and sending in reports
- Ordering rock and fuel from vendors
- 5+ years working in construction environment
- Basic knowledge of geotechnical construction equipment and techniques
- Great attention-to-detail and time management skills
- Civil Engineering or Construction Management degree
- Must be available to travel extensively as needed. (Per diem provided.)
Get in with a well-established and innovative company that offers a very rewarding compensation package within a supportive, growth-oriented environment.
Please contact **Quintez Lyon directly at ** or email me at ** for more information on this position. All qualified candidates will be contacted and given further information. All inquiries are CONFIDENTIAL!
Companies: If your team needs any position(s) filled I can also assist in presenting qualified talent. Reach out for a consultation today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.