|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Construction Manager Trainee
Lennar Homes is growing in the Charleston and Myrtle Beach markets and we are looking to add talented professionals to our local Family!
Are you an effective communicator? Are you an enthusiastic self-starter with a "can do" attitude? Do you collaborate well with others to find solutions? Then come grow with us at Lennar!
Whether you are an experienced professional looking to grow your career with a leading Home Builder or exploring the homebuilding Industry, we have an opportunity for you!
Apply today and learn how you can grow and/or develop a career in Homebuilding!
Summary of Position Requirements
Associate is responsible for assisting in the supervision, coordination and management of all assigned residential construction.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in preparing and maintaining job schedules
- Inspects and enforces job safety requirements
- Completes "punch lists" and assists in completion of new home orientation lists
- Attend construction meetings and training classes as scheduled
- Ensure job site cleanliness and assists in completion of model/inventory maintenance
- Assists in areas of service-related issues
- Meet County inspectors for review of work completed in homes
- Learn Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) inspection process, enabling to conduct inspections. Will need to obtain erosion and sediment control certification (formerly called green card).
- Perform material take-off counts as requested
- Verify material count is correct
- Learn BuildPro for schedule and confirmation and creating an EPO
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred
- Minimum 3 years' experience in residential construction management
- Valid Driver's License with good driving record
- Valid Auto Insurance Coverage
Lennar's "BE.ALL.IN" comprehensive benefits offering is designed to give you the most value for your healthcare dollar, and also to help you proactively manage your health and wellness. That's what "Be.All.In." means. From paid time off, extensive health insurance and new home discounts, Lennar benefits are designed to help you focus on the things that matter most.
At Lennar, we value diversity; diversity of being and diversity of thought. We encourage all applicants to apply, especially ethnically diverse applicants, women applicants, veteran applicants, applicants with visible and invisible disabilities, and LGBTQIAA+ identifying applicants.