|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Commissioning Engineer (Pharmaceutical / Biotech) - Competitive Salary, Bonus, Benefits, Work/Life Balance!!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tony Barhoum
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $55 - $100 per hour
A bit about us:
We are a global leader in developing innovative solutions for the consulting, architecture, engineering, project controls, construction management, and CQV of technically complex facilities worldwide. With technical expertise spanning R&D to pilot-scale to large-scale production, our team specializes in the technology, trends, and regulatory environment to successfully deliver capital projects and improve operations. Headquartered in Pennsylvania, we are a multinational company with over 1,700 professionals and 23 offices in 10 countries in the United States, Canada, Brazil, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Singapore, China, and India. We believe that putting your employees first is not only the right thing to do, but it also gives us the competitive edge to ensure our clients have an excellent experience! Over the years our reputation for providing our people with the very best has caught the eye of some reputable clients who have chosen to use us as their primary firm! Some of these clients include Public & Private institutions, Google, Meta, Amazon, and many more!
If you are an experienced Commissioning Engineer, within the Pharmaceutical or Bioscience industry, then please apply!
Why join us?
Do you want to work with some of the nation's best Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Best in Class Firm!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Many More!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criterion:
- BS/MS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 8-10+ YOE performing standalone commissioning for "non-pharma" and cGMP commissioning-based services
- Commissioning experience within Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device Design, and Mission Critical projects
- Experience performing start-up & commissioning, site auditing, quality reviews, and Project Management.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements &cGMP regulations within the E.U. and U.S. FDA.; Familiar with LEED commissioning requirements.
We can offer you the opportunity to work with State-of-the-Art Clients making a meaningful impact on today's society and the next generation! Help us revolutionize the way firms treat their employees! Join us and enjoy accelerated career growth with exciting life balance at a premium best in class firm!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.