|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Client Service Specialist
Launch an exciting career in the home care and medical staffing industry! NurseCore is seeking a Client Service Specialist for our Sarasota location. We offer competitive compensation, full benefits, and the chance to build a rewarding and fulfilling career with an industry leader. If you're motivated, enthusiastic and have experience in a service related industry, you won't want to miss this opportunity! Join us at the heart of healthcare, apply today!
As a Client Service Specialist you will provide support for a variety of recruitment/staffing activities. This includes making service calls to referral sources and prospects, processing applications and assigning personnel to clients. You will also be responsible for assisting with miscellaneous duties to ensure the efficient operation of the office.
- Supports branch recruitment efforts to include interviewing, hiring and orienting field staff
- Ensures compliance with licensure and credentialing requirements
- Files and maintains integrity of employee personnel files and client charts
- Completes data entry as assigned
- Counsels field employees involving violation of non-clinical matters
- Makes service calls to referral sources to offer available personnel and to prospects to gather information regarding client needs
- Receives and coordinates home care referrals and/or facility staffing requests
- Assigns qualified personnel competent to work the case
- Ensures orders are timely and filing is current
- Tracks physician orders, case conferences, re-certifications, in-service and supervisory visits
- Orders and monitors medical and office supplies under direction of supervising nurse and Branch Director
- Initiates complaint and service failure reporting and investigation, including appropriate and ongoing resolution
- Exemplifies AWESome company standards
- All other duties as assigned
Take a look at the requirements below, to see what you'll need to take advantage of this exciting opportunity!
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Two or more years of college required
- At least one year of training or experience in a service related industry
- At least one year of experience in home health care preferred
- Experience should emphasize problem solving skills in a patient care setting
NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to maintain a safe work environment.
In compliance with state and Federal regulations, NurseCore has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy, subject to applicable law.