|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Strom Engineering Minnesota has an exciting new opening for a Civil Engineer with a great company located in the Twin Cities, MN area. This is an entry level to intermediate level position.
* Responsible for assisting in the preparation of design documents for civil site development (site layout, storm water, erosion control, utilities and other infrastructure systems).
* Work under the guidance of senior civil engineer to prepare conceptual, preliminary and final design documents and specifications for civil systems, including calculations, drawings and specifications.
* Serve as a member of an integrated design team.
* Review preliminary and finals plans and specifications for constructability and risk management.
* Coordinate technical activities and designs with personnel in other disciplines/departments as needed.
* May attend meetings with clients to coordinate various design activities.
* Provide material lists for quotations.
* Assist with other duties assigned by Project Managers.
* Education: Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited institution.
* 0-5 years of professional experience.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
* Basic proficiency with AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D and other design/drafting software.
* Ability to work in a team to achieve goals.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or be authorized to work in the U.S.A.