|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Role: Bilingual IT Help Desk CSR
Location: Tampa FL
Duration : W2 Contract
Job Description :
the candidate must be able to work onsite so local candidates only please.
Candidate must be Fully Vaccinated.
The candidates must be FLUENT in both ENGLISH and PORTUGUESE. You must note this in the comments section.
*Bilingual (English/Portuguese -Brazilian)
*Minimum of 2 years Help Desk experience
*Experience with call center telephony and ticket system software (Remedy, ServiceNow, Salesforce)
*Experience supporting applications running on Windows operating system
*Flexibility for working hours (Any shift between 7am thru 7PM Monday - Friday)
As a member of the Specialty Service Desk, the Help Desk Analyst is responsible for providing technical/application support to employees in the Field and Scientific divisions via phone, ticket or chat inquiries. Expectations include an ability to build rapport and develop relationships with end users, strong problem resolution/troubleshooting skills and an ability to provide a high percentage of First Level Resolution.
What you get to do every day:
* Accept incoming calls, redirect calls/tickets, if necessary, to appropriate support groups for resolution while identifying and setting end user expectations for follow-up during the initial interaction.
* Handle incoming chats within department SLA.
* Provide follow-up and status update inquiries to end users on your daily open ticket queue guideline.
* Utilize Knowledgebase to address end user inquiries and create Knowledgebase draft articles to address knowledge gaps.
* Create tickets and document all activities in client ticket system (ServiceNow).
* Escalate more complex problems or unresolved issues to next level of support.
* Bilingual (English/Portuguese)
* Minimum of 2 years Help Desk experience
* Excellent Customer Service skills
* Experience with call center telephony and ticket system software (Remedy, ServiceNow, Salesforce)
* Experience supporting applications running on Windows operating system
* Experience supporting web based applications
* Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to troubleshoot
* Flexibility for working hours (Any shift between 7am thru 7PM Monday - Friday)
* Must be able to work remotely at least 50% of the time
* Basic understanding of ITIL Methodology (not a requirement)