|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Trades & Services
Technical Assistance Center Warranty Agent
Provide engine warranty approval to dealership technicians. Documents technical inquiries through resolution in the Technical Assistance Database.
- Provide engine warranty approval to dealership technicians.
- Record, track and input significant technical inquiries into the Technical Assistance Database.
- Investigates/analyzes vehicle specifications and system operations to assist with current inquiries and validate service publications.
- Prepare trend analysis reports from the Technical Assistance Database.
- Provide technical assistance to Parts Dept. Hotline/technical personnel.
- Two year technical degree with emphasis on vocational/automotive technology or equivalent experience recommended.
Overall Related Experience:
- 5+ years' experience as an automobile service technician required.
- Multiple ASE Certification desired.
- Master ASE certification preferred.
Directly Related Experience:
- Must have working knowledge of computer word processing/database programs.
About Advantage Technical
Advantage Technical is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Technical is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.