|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Trades & Services
At TTEC, we're all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As an Automotive Parts Specialist Representative working remotely, you'll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also , an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You'll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? Whether it's getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you'll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
On a typical day, you'll
- Parts Ordering and Status
- Backordered item ETA
- Order cancelation
- Parts Pricing
- Place outbound phone calls to dealerships to follow up on recent inquiries
What You Bring to the Role
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as an automotive parts specialist
- Thorough knowledge of automobile mechanical and electronic functions
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to lift 50 lbs and be up on your feet for extended periods of time
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes...all the competitive pay, performance bonus opportunities, and benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
A Bit More About Your Role
We'll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can't be taught - a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You'll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You'll report to a Team Lead. You'll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That's all we do. Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.