|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Trades & Services
As a part of our continued growth we are looking for a dedicated and passionate Parts Puller to work in our salvage yard. We are seeking candidates who are extremely motivated and have basic mechanical abilities and automotive knowledge. The Parts Puller is responsible for accurately locating, identifying, and safely pulling parts. The Parts Puller will also be responsible for making sure the parts meet the quality standard that is indicated by supervision. If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties
- Safely maneuvering around the yard or warehouse.
- Finding/Retrieving parts.
- Packaging parts for delivery / or prepping
- Any paperwork involved with the parts.
- Pull work orders.
- Operate a Tow motor or Order Picker
- Pull and prep all sheet metal and other orders.
- Tag all parts properly for destination.
- Communicate with Sales and Dispatch.
- Must display a positive and friendly attitude as well as appropriate behavior during work hours
- Cleanliness must be maintained in the work area.
- Lift up to 75 lbs. without assistance
- Experience with order picker preferred
- Self-motivated and dependable
- Basic computer skills.
- Identify the correct pick location and sequence in accordance with the order
- Work in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to stand for 8 - 10 hours shifts
- Ability to interact with co-workers to develop a team environment
- Pick the right item and quantity
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, as well as an office environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud. Should not have any lifting restrictions and must not be afraid of heights. Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels and occasional inclement driving conditions.