|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Trades & Services
Ourisman Chrysler is looking for a Parts Advisor to join its service team!
Job duties for a parts advisor include:
- Tracking all incoming and outgoing parts for a dealership.
- Locating available parts when the dealership is out of stock.
- Handling parts payment collection and making sure all parts are billed correctly through the service department and collision repair shop.
- Packaging and shipping parts back to the manufacturer from time to time, and completing the appropriate record keeping.
- Referring to parts manuals (both hard copy and electronic format) to identify exactly the right part(s) for the make, model and year of vehicles being serviced.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in an auto parts sales role.
- Must have computer proficiency.
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Valid driver's license