|Date Posted||June 24, 2022|
Be apart of a collaborative team focused on stream lining process for next generation products + Great Benefits Package!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan Jauregui
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $100,000
A bit about us:
We are an industry leader, providing critical sensor technologies, innovative instrumentation, and manufacturing software solutions that focuses on providing better productivity and quality of tools, processes, and complete factories.
We are seeking an Automation Engineer to join our team! In this role, you will work collaboratively with product developments teams to maximize manufacturability of future products and provides expert level knowledge of the design and commissioning of new manufacturing equipment required to build the next generation products.
Why join us?
We offer an excellent benefits package that has been designed to meet the needs of our diverse workforce. Our package provides employees a consistent, competitive level of benefits with the flexibility to support individual growth within the organization.
- Competitive Base Salary up to $100K, depending on experience
- Annual Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Continued Training Programs
- Short and Long-Term Disability
Automation Engineers will focus on the development of new automations to improve yield and repeatability of final system test, electronic circuit board test, and existing test-stands.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering.
- 4 to 10 years of industry experience.
- Lean Manufacturing.
- Allen-Bradley ControlLogix, and Siemens SIMATIC PLCs.
- Knowledgeable with programming and control of 6-axis and SCARA robots.
- Demonstrated decision-making skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.