|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
The Palace Group
Luxury Senior Living Communities
In Coral Gables, Kendall, Homestead & Weston
Is looking for
Assistant Director of Building Engineering
Brand New Palace at Weston
An Independent, Assisted Living & Memory Care Community
16025 Emerald Estates Drive, Weston, FL
The Priority of this position is…
Assist the Dir. of Building Engineering with the management of the engineering department; Supervision of staff while ensuring that all maintenance assistants perform the proper repairs and maintenance needed to keep the building in perfect operation condition.
The Ideal Candidate
- Responsible, always on time, resourceful, very accurate and detail-oriented.
- Flexible as to work schedule. Must be available to work on weekends, holidays & in emergencies
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently AND as a team member.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal communications and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge /experience with Delta Controls - HVAC, Lighting and door access Controls
- Hands-on & supervisory experience in Hotel, Hospital or Hi-Rise 2 or 3 years experience preferred
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Good planning & organizational skills
- Ability to make decisions, prioritize & solve problems
- Good Communication Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Local, State & Federal regulations
- Knowledge of AHCA regulations preferred