|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Summary of Position Requirements
Entry level construction management position. Includes assisting in the supervision and direction of all aspects of construction jobs, from trench to move-in. Coordinating with office and maintaining accurate written records. Cross training in other disciplines (customer care, and forward planning) as needed, enabling candidate to progress into other positions in Construction Management.
- Assist the Construction Manager with the management of all aspects of home construction, which includes direct supervision of trade partners for rough, finish, detail and preparation for final orientation and move-in.
- Manage subdivision and home completion schedules.
- Ensure quality workmanship of all work by inspecting, punch listing and approving trade person's work.
- Ensure that work is in compliance with approved plans, city and/or county requirements and building codes.
- Assist Construction Manager in maintaining records of job changes, including Option Orders and Purchase Orders.
- Assist with city, county, FHA and VA inspections and bank corresponding paperwork.
- Act as secondary approval for trade person invoices regarding work completion and quality.
- Maintain daily log of job site occurrences.
- Coordinate with customer care regarding quality and walk-through preparation of homes for move-in, ensuring timely home completions and deliveries.
- Manage inventory maintenance and quality control program.
- The position requires an ability to handle multiple tasks under deadlines, good judgment and a professional, supportive attitude.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
- One - two years of construction knowledge of home building
- High school diploma or GED required
- Professionally perform multiple, detailed-oriented tasks with simultaneous deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Valid Driver's License with good driving record
- Valid Auto Insurance Coverage