|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Trades & Services
Requisition ID: 95737
Posting Locations: West Memphis
Click here to view a Day in the Life of our Teammates!
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
- 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Group Health Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
The Asset Care Planner is responsible for performing the screening of incoming work requests, notification orders, identification of scope, and analysis of the required level of planning; serving as the on-site coach, trainer, motivator, and expeditor of materials and personnel; providing a safe operating environment by planning installation, maintenance, and repair of machines, tools, equipment and utility systems. Plans jobs with an appropriate level of detail for the given skilled trades workforce and schedules the work to be performed. The Asset Care Planner also works with the Maintenance Supervisor in developing the scheduled maintenance programs and processes for the facility to minimize the impact on production; pre-evaluates the need for replacement parts and places orders or requisitions for parts to the Parts Coordinator. Prepares parts kitting for planned work to be performed, plans for interruptions in work, develops backup plans to minimize the interruptions for the production facility, and ensures that all accounting and supply chain procedures and policies are followed. This position is responsible for optimizing PMs, plans, and work tasks. Plans and schedules work to be performed and compile and deliver reports from SAP Maintenance for metric tracking.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts field investigation to identify and document the requirements of the job by estimating required time on work order tasks, work order duration, and skills required to perform the task and planning jobs with an appropriate level of detail for the given skilled trades workforce
- Determines and includes the Quality Assurance and Quality Control requirements on the job both from a Quality Department and from a Quality of Maintenance standpoint
- Procures equipment and specialized tools required to perform work by understanding and gathering the necessary engineering or technical documents, specifications, and drawings; writing clear and concise work procedures; determining and kitting of parts required to perform the work, and planning parts for all projects to increase "wrench time" and maximize efficiency
- Compiles information into a job package that is ready for skilled trades - clearly communicates with skilled trades regarding critical steps in the process
- Coordinates priority setting with the management team, placing specific emphasis on obtaining the input of operations personnel in the setting of priorities
- Assists and at times lead the TECO Process by participating in outage planning activities such as scope identification and control, scheduling, coordination, risk assessment, execution, and continuous improvement
- Communicates work order performance expectations to contractors to ensure all related details of the work order are clearly communicated and understood
- Participates with Reliability Department personnel on improvement projects particularly when they are related to the proactive maintenance plan and compiles and delivers reports from SAP Maintenance regarding KPIs related to the planning and scheduling processes
- Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Computer Skills, SAP Maintenance, or other CMMS
- Spreadsheet and Word Processing (Excel, Word) Email
- Able to efficiently perform internet searches and research
- Able to read and interpret vendor manuals and drawings
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with shop floor personnel, vendors, OEM suppliers, and management personnel
- Able to perform some level of cost analysis and work within a structured budget
- Ability to write detailed repair reports
- Able to develop and deliver a clear and concise presentation when required
- Committed to safety and teamwork
- Highly motivated ability to learn and apply maintenance best practices
- Ability to organize and plan tasks
- Self-Directing - Able to work towards specific goals and objectives with limited daily oversight
- High school diploma or GED; 2 years of education beyond high school in college or technical school
- Knowledge acquired through 1 to up to 3 years of work experience
- SAP Maintenance or other Electronic PM management system experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Basic knowledge of Electrical and Automation
- Some level of supervisory experience is desirable
- Consideration will be given to individuals with an equivalent combination of education and experience
Noisy and non-temperature-controlled environment
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.