|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Bethlehem Construction, Inc. an innovative leader in commercial and architectural concrete manufacturing is in quest of a licensed Architect to lead our Design Team. This position will work at our Cashmere, Washington Headquarters.
· Lead and design projects from early concept through design development
· Designing commercial and industrial building projects
· Consult with customers to discuss their vision and requirement for their building
· Preparing drawings, specification and construction documents, and modifying, as needed
· Teaming with Engineers to ensure the maximum structural integrity
· Preparing detailed drawings showing both the appearance and interior structure of a building project
· Organize and manage permit documents, when needed
· Directing staff in the development of project drawings, studies and budgets
· Visiting building worksites to ensure work is being done according to architectural plans
· Inspections at Precast Facility to ensure casting is being completed according to architectural plans
· Developing and giving presentations
- Extremely proficient with computer-aided design (CAD) software such as AutoCAD and Revit.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent problem-solving, negotiation and consultation skills.
- Ability to translate client ideas into visual and/or tangible references such as drawings or models.
- Structural Architecture with Precast Concrete is desired.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture required
- 5 years of proven work experience as an Architect
- Active board licensure required