|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Trades & Services
STS Line Maintenance is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Planning Coordinators in Orlando, Florida.
Hiring Note: All candidates must currently be authorized to work in the United States.
This position is vitally important to the Line Maintenance team whereas the employee will be responsible for setting the team up for success by pre-planning the aircraft work requirements. This individual will work closely with various customer based employee groups to identify scheduled work, mitigate potential of overscheduling, and ensuring all applicable parts/tooling/materials will be available.
- Airbus A320 technical proficiency is required
- A&P license preferred
- Must have critical thinking and organizational skills.
- Must be proficient with the MS suite. Word & Excel.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Must have and hold a valid driver's license. No MVR issues in past 3 years.
- Must be a self-starter with a willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Required to retrieve and organize work documents for inbound team members.
- Professionally communicate with customers planning organization as well as other customer employees.
- Locate and present required technical data to technicians.
- Coordinate parts/material ordering/receipt with materials team.
- Construct technician assignment sheet.
- Review 3-Day maintenance plan and execute as necessary.
- Assist station manager in collecting job related data and reporting same.
- Mostly office work with occasional need to access ramp/aircraft.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk/hear in English.
- Spanish fluency would be beneficial but not mandatory.
- The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb up and down stairs; lift weight up to 40 lbs.; use hands and arms to lift, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Typical Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position.
- Primary shift will be 3:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
- Work schedule may include weekends and holidays, therefore candidate must be available to work any day of the week.
- Expect to work holidays as required.
- 10% travel required
Rate of Pay:
- We offer a starting Salary between $65,000 and $70,000 annually, as determined by previous experience and formal training.
- Yearly raises are available upon evaluation.
- Full Time: PTO, Health Insurance, 401K. No Benefits for Part Time.
About STS Line Maintenance:
STS Aviation Services operates 37 line maintenance stations throughout the United States, Bahamas, United Kingdom and France.
At each of these stations, our team(s) offer a full range of support services, FAA / DER engineering assistance, AOG response teams and enhanced reliability through rapid response times. Skilled mechanics stand ready to handle RON maintenance, turnaround checks, non-routine discrepancy reports and ground equipment maintenance via scheduled or on-call action.
To learn more about STS Line Maintenance and what makes it the company with "Solutions to Keep You Flying," please visit or call 1- ext. 9176.
Airbus A320 technical proficiency is required