|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Description: Our client is currently seeking an Agile Engineering Practices Coach
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Be a catalyst for individual, team, and organizational growth by challenging others to think differently and improve regularly.
- Build trust, credibility, and partnerships with multiple software engineering teams to advance agile skills and mindset and improve value-driven results.
- Establish a constructive working relationship with the Product Managers, Product Specialists, Development team, Stakeholders, and Users in order to execute on strategies for the product platform.
- Work with teams to analyze current systems and processes and design a strategy for the adoption of agile practices that fit their needs.
- Identify and drive resolution of impediments within and between teams in the product platform.
- Foster strong team and cross-team health using new and established facilitation methods to increase collaboration, alignment, problem solving and experimentation. This includes facilitating Scrum ceremonies, retrospectives, and working agreement sessions as needed, with a goal of creating self-sufficient teams.
- Promote and advocate a culture of continuous improvement.
- Create, build, and deliver customized agile training for foundational agile concepts such as basic agility, OKRs, story writing, and agile ways of working.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience as an Agile Coach or 5+ as a Scrum Master
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or the equivalent work experience in the IT industry
- Certified Scrum Master and Product Owner or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices and the ability to transfer that understanding at all levels of the organization
- Experience in creating Agile training/workshop material
- Success coaching remote teams
- Experience guiding teams in multiple ways to experience agility (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, Modern Agile, Lean)
For more information, contact
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at